Older Persons’ Accommodation Programme
Purpose of report: To
agree the next steps for the Older Person’s Accommodation
Programme, setting out priorities and direction for the work
Members will be asked to:
• agree the vision for the next stage of the programme.
• agree the action plan resulting from the review of the Glen Lodge development.
• agree the actions required to procure a construction partner for Lincoln Court
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Be significant in terms of its effects on communities;
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 28/08/2018
Level of Risk: 04-08 Regular monitoring required;
Decision due: 29/11/18 by Executive
Lead member: Executive Member for Adult Social Care and Health, Executive Member for Housing & Safer Neighbourhoods
Lead director: Corporate Director of Health, Housing and Adult Social Care
Department: Directorate of Health, Housing and Adult Social Care
Contact: Vicky Japes Email: email@example.com.
Consultation process: Engagement with tenants in the Independent Living Schemes affected is continuing. Staff engagement to be undertaken in relation to the action plan from the review of the Glen Lodge development.
Views of Legal and Procurement will inform the procurement for a construction partner for Lincoln Court.
- 29/11/2018 - Executive Older Persons’ Accommodation Programme - A Further Phase 29/11/2018
- Older Persons’ Accommodation Programme