Service Level Agreements - Cultural and Infrastructure Organisations
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Culture, Leisure and Communities, Executive Member for Culture, Leisure and Communities
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of Report: to
propose funding agreements with cultural and infrastructure
organisations within the Culture, Leisure and Communities portfolio
for the period 21-24.
The Executive Member is asked to approve the service level agreements.
Resolved: That the funding awards set out in paragraph 4 of the report and the associated service level agreements (SLAs) set out in the annexes be approved.
Reason: To increase the wellbeing and quality of life of York residents.
Report author: Charlie Croft
Publication date: 02/03/2021
Date of decision: 02/03/2021
Effective from: 05/03/2021
- Report PDF 286 KB View as HTML (1) 28 KB
- Annex 1 – York CVS: Core Funding PDF 243 KB View as HTML (2) 51 KB
- Annex 2 – York CVS: Community Voices PDF 413 KB View as HTML (3) 37 KB
- Annex 3 – Accessible Arts and Media PDF 208 KB View as HTML (4) 36 KB
- Annex 4 – National Centre for Early Music PDF 160 KB View as HTML (5) 25 KB