Foss 2008 Internal Drainage Board
This body was formed on 1 April 2011 to incorporate the Foss, Wilberfoss and Thornton Level Internal Drainage Boards.
The Council no longer has any formal appointments on this body but details are included for information purposes only where community representation (including existing or former Members of the Council) have been notified to City of York Council. Steve Wragg is the nominated officer member.
To view the latest minutes of the Foss Internal Drainage Board click here
To control drainage districts under the jurisdiction of the Board.
No substitute reps allowed.
Meetings are held 5 times a year at the Huntington Memorial Hall.
City of York Council officer contact:
Flood Risk Manager
Location: Huntington Memorial Hall
Mr Bill Symons
Clerk to the Board
York Consortium of Drainage Boards
Derwent House, Crockey Hill
Phone: (01904) 720785
Fax: (01904) 720800
York City is not responsible for the content of any external link
- Cllr Christopher Chambers (Parish Council Member) - Strensall with Towthorpe Parish Council
- Cllr D Crossley (Parish Council Member) - Stockton on the Forest
- Cllr Sian Wiseman (Parish Council Member) - Earswick Parish Council
- Councillor Tony Fisher (City of York Council)
- Councillor Mark Warters (City of York Council)