York Enhanced Partnership for Buses
The EP consists of two main groups:
The Enhanced Partnership Operational Delivery Group is the principal delivery body for the BSIP (Bus Service Improvement Plan). It consists of City of York Council officers and bus company managers.
The Enhanced Partnership Forum provides an opportunity for elected members and stakeholders to have strategic oversight of EP delivery and make recommendations to the Enhanced Partnership Operational Delivery Group. Any CYC elected member may attend, up to a maximum of two per political group.
The groups meet separately, approximately once every three months.
The meeting dates for the York Enhanced Partnership Bus Forum:
- 14 September 2023, 14:00 – 16:00
- 11 October 2023, 10:00 – 12:00
- 16 November 2023, 14:00 – 16:00
- 13 December 2023, 10:00 -12:00
Minutes for both groups are published online. Full details can be found at https://www.itravelyork.info/enhanced-partnership
To view the latest minutes of the Enhanced Partnership Forum
- Councillor Stephen Fenton
- Councillor Peter Kilbane
- Councillor Rachel Melly
- Councillor Michael Nicholls
- Councillor Martin Rowley BEM
- Councillor Christian Vassie