Declarations of interest
- Councillor Andy D'Agorne - Personal - He had attended a consultation evening in February, where he joined Ward Members and Officers to answer questions from the general public.
- Councillor Andy D'Agorne - Personal - His partner, Cllr Craghill, had registered to speak at the Execuitve Member for Transport Decision Session on behalf of all Guildhall Ward Members.
- Councillor Andy D'Agorne - Prejudicial - He had instigated the funding and trial for the project as the Ward Member
- Councillor Andy D'Agorne - Personal - Regarding Annex C3, Moocroft Road, in that he attends the dentist surgery located on that road.
- Councillor Andy D'Agorne - Personal - The Executive Member declared a personal interest in relation to item 4. Resident Parking Consultation for Broadway West and Westfield Drive. This is because the Executive Member lived on one of the streets listed in the item.