Acknowledgement of Petitions
Purpose of the
Report: To acknowledge and address the following petitions that
have been submitted to Highways and Transport.
• Strensall Cycle Path Petition - Full Council 23.3.23 - Cllr Doughty (640 signatures)
• Haxby Moor Road Resurface Petition - Full Council 23.3.23 - Cllr Doughty (449 signatures)
• Stockton-on-the-Forest Resurface Petition - Full Council 23.3.23 - Cllr Doughty (110 signatures)
• Improve Road Safety - Hopgrove, York A1036 Malton Road - epetition rec'd 10.05.23 (101 Signatures)
• Farrar Street ResPark Petition - presented to officers by Cllr Whitcroft 08.06.23 (42 signatures)
• Garrow Hill Avenue, petition for inclusion in the Residents Parking Zone via Cllr Pavlovic 15 April (15 Signatures)
• Petition - removal of Race Day Barriers on the Junctions of Albermarle and Count de Burgh with Queen Victoria Street in South Bank (76 Signatures) - Cllr Fenton
The Executive Member will be asked to acknowledge each petition, note the content of the petition and agree the way forward for each item.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: Fishergate Ward; Haxby and Wigginton Ward; Heworth Without Ward; Hull Road Ward; Huntington and New Earswick Ward; Micklegate Ward; Strensall Ward;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 07/08/2023
Decision due: 12/09/23 by Decision Session - Executive Member for Economy and Transport
Lead member: Executive Member for Economy and Transport
Lead director: Corporate Director of Place
Department: Directorate of Place
Consultation will be undertaken with each
Equality Impact Assessment Completed?: EIA will be considered as part of the report.
- 12/09/2023 - Acknowledgement of Petitions
- 12/09/2023 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Economy and Transport Acknowledgement of Petitions (10:33) 12/09/2023