Acknowledgement of Petitions
Purpose of Report: To acknowledge receipt of a number of petitions
received and outline the proposed course of action where
The Executive Member will be asked to note the receipt of the following petitions and proposed course of action.
• Improve the footway running to north side of Field Lane from its junction with Church Lane to Sussex Road so that it is wide enough for wheelchair and buggy users and for 2 people to pass without having to walk on the grass verge presented by Andrew Mortimer.
• Petition presented by Carole Green, on behalf of residents of Bishopthorpe and along the No 11 bus route requesting permanent funding of this route.
• Cllr Hook on behalf of residents of Skelton calling for the installation of a pedestrian crossing to allow safe crossing to all between Fairfield Croft and Fairfield Drive.
• Cllr Fisher on behalf of residents of Moor Lane and Princess Road in Strensall, seeking to have these roads fully resurfaced.
Also to reference any other petitions received between now and the end of December 2022.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 14/12/2022
Decision due: 17/01/23 by Executive Member for Transport
Lead member: Executive Member for Transport
Lead director: Corporate Director of Place
Department: Directorate of Place
Contact: Dave Atkinson, Head of Highways and Transport Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equality Impact Assessment Completed?: EIA will be considered as part of the report.
- 18/01/2023 - Acknowledgement of Petitions
- 17/01/2023 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport Acknowledgement of Petitions 17/01/2023