City of York Local Plan Proposed Modifications and Evidence Base
Purpose of Report: The report sets out the Local Plan proposed
modifications and associated evidence base as well as proposing the
production of a range of topic specific supplementary planning
documents (SPD’s) and a possible Article 4 Direction to
support the implementation of the Local Plan.
The Executive will be asked to:
1. Agree to formally consult on the Local Plan proposed modifications and the associated evidence base and agree submission to the Planning Inspectorate following this consultation.
2. Agree the proposed list of SPD’s to be produced to support the implementation of the Plan.
3. Agree the preparation of an evidence base to support the possible introduction of an Article 4 direction to remove permitted development rights to allow changes from office to residential.
Decision type: Key
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 12/12/2022
Level of Risk: 04-08 Regular monitoring required;
Decision due: 26/01/23 by Executive
Lead member: Executive Member for Finance and Performance
Lead director: Corporate Director of Place
Department: Directorate of Place
Contact: Laura Bartle, Principal Strategic Planning Policy Officer Email: email@example.com.
This report, Local Plan proposed modifications
and all associated documents will be considered by the Councils
Local Plan Working Group ahead of consideration by
Equality Impact Assessment Completed?: EIA will be considered as part of the report.
- 27/01/2023 - City of York Local Plan
- 26/01/2023 - Executive City of York Local Plan (17:57) 26/01/2023
- City of York Local Plan Proposed Modifications and Evidence Base