Preparations for Winter Planning & Support for families
This report will look at the impact of the
pandemic on debt and poverty in the city, the support in place for
maximising benefits residents are entitled to, making services more
accessible including by digital means, via community structures
such as hubs and the developing of a formal winter plan for our
It will also provide options for Executive consideration around how to use remaining emergency and Covid related funding to best effect for the benefit of those residents most impacted by the pandemic.
The Executive will be asked to
- Note the continued impacts of the pandemic and plans in place to provide
Information, advice and support
- Consider options for further support within available funds with a view on
longer term impacts and solutions
- Take any short term immediate funding decisions
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Be significant in terms of its effects on communities;
Decision status: For Determination
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 23/08/2021
Level of Risk: 04-08 Regular monitoring required;
Decision due: 30/09/21 by Executive
Reason: This is a "Date Comment"
Lead member: Executive Member for Finance and Performance, Executive Member for Housing & Safer Neighbourhoods
Lead director: Director of Customer & Communities
Department: Directorate of Customer & Communities
Contact: Pauline Stuchfield, Director of Customer & Communities Email: email@example.com / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com, David Walker Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council Management team and Financial
Inclusion Steering Group
Equality Impact Assessment Completed?: Will be completed once added to the forward plan.
- 01/10/2021 - Preparations for Welfare Winter Planning and Support
- 30/09/2021 - Executive Preparations for Welfare Winter Planning and Support 30/09/2021
- Preparations for Winter Planning & Support for families