Active Travel Fund (ATF) Programme
(1) To update the Executive Member for Transport on the progress of the schemes being taken forward under the ATF.
(2) To make decisions on progressing some of the individual projects within the fund programme.
(3) To make an allocation of match funding for the programme and agree resources for delivering the programme
The Executive Member will be asked to approve a series of actions required to deliver the ATF programme.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: For Determination
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 07/12/2020
Decision due: 18/01/21 by Executive Member for Transport
Lead member: Executive Member for Transport
Lead director: Corporate Director of Economy and Place
Department: Directorate of Economy and Place
Contact: Julian Ridge Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01904 552435.
The ATF programme will be consulted on using the methodology set out by the Department for Transport, with a Consultation Plan published by CYC on 11th December 2020.
- 20/01/2021 - Active Travel Fund (ATF) Programme
- 18/01/2021 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport Active Travel Fund (ATF) Programme 18/01/2021