Residents’ Parking in South Bank Update
Purpose of Report to
take forward reports from a number of petitions for further
ResPark controls in streets in the
South Bank area which the Executive Member for Transport considered
in 2019. Decisions will need to be made to agree the advertising of
the Traffic Regulation Order (TRO) needed to introduce the new
The Executive Member is asked to confirm the decision to introduce a ResPark scheme in the following streets;
• Bishopthorpe Road between Southlands Road and St Chads Wharf;
• Rectory Gardens (off Bishopthorpe Road)
• Balmoral Terrace (Part) and
• Albemarle Road (Part) between Telford Terrace and Brunswick Street.
and proceed to advertise the TRO.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: Micklegate Ward;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 06/07/2020
Decision due: 11/08/20 by Executive Member for Transport
Lead member: Executive Member for Transport
Lead director: Corporate Director of Economy and Place
Department: Directorate of Economy and Place
Contact: Ken Hay, Traffic Project Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel No. 01904 552474.
Consultation will take place in line with the normal Traffic Regulation Order process. Please contact the report author for further details.
Making Representations: Please contact the report author for further details.
- 11/08/2020 - Residents' Parking in South Bank Update
- 11/08/2020 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport Residents' Parking in South Bank Update 11/08/2020