Health & Safety Interim Report 2019/20
Purpose of Report: To update the Executive Member on:
• Key areas of work of the City of York Council (CYC) Health & Safety Service during 2019;
• A performance update on the Health & Safety shared service with North Yorkshire County Council;
• A review of CYC accidents/incidents in the reporting period;
• Consideration and approval of any amendments to the shared service
The Executive Member will be asked to:
•Comment on and note the key areas of work and performance of the Health and Safety service;
•Request any further reports on any areas of concern relating to this work and areas of Health and Safety risk at CYC;
•Consider and approve (or otherwise) any recommendations to the shared service collaboration agreement.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 28/10/2019
Decision due: 16/12/19 by Executive Member for Finance and Performance
Lead member: Executive Member for Finance and Performance
Lead director: Corporate Director of Customer and Corporate Services
Department: Directorate of Customer and Corporate Services
Contact: Stuart Langston, Shared Head of Health and Safety Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Pauline Stuchfield, Director of Customer & Communities Email: email@example.com 01904 551706.
Many of the matters relating to the work of the Health and Safety Service plus the reporting of accidents/incidents are discussed on an ongoing basis with the council’s Joint Health & Safety Committee (JHSC) which includes representatives from the Trade Unions. As well as JHSC, CMT will be consulted on the report.
- 16/12/2019 - Health & Safety Interim Report 2019/20
- 16/12/2019 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Finance and Performance Health & Safety Interim Report 2019/20 16/12/2019