A1237 Dualling Update
Purpose of report: To update Members on the progress of the project
to dual the Outer Ring Road following the announcement made by the
Minister of Transport that upgrading a section of the A1237 would
be one of the first schemes to be delivered using the new Major
Road Network fund.
Members will be asked to
- approve the proposal to recommend to Full Council the inclusion of match funding in the Capital Programme for dualling of the first phase of the ring road from the A19 through to the Little Hopgrove roundabout.
- approve the expenditure of the local funding on the further development of the scheme in advance of confirmation of funding from the Department for Transport
- approve the development of the dualling design to ensure full integration with the current West Yorkshire plus Transport Fund roundabout upgrade project.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Cabinet Decision - a 'Key Issue' - decision leading to savings or expenditure of £500,000 or above;
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 19/11/2018
Decision due: 20/12/18 by Executive
Lead member: Executive Member for Transport and Planning
Lead director: Corporate Director of Economy and Place
Department: Directorate of Economy and Place
Contact: Tony Clarke Tel No. 01904 551641 Email: email@example.com.
Not applicable for this report.
Making Representations: Not applicable for this report.
- 20/12/2018 - A1237 Outer Ring Road - Dualling Update
- 20/12/2018 - Executive A1237 Outer Ring Road - Dualling Update 20/12/2018
- A1237 Dualling Update