The Proposed Purchase of Robinson Court and the Union Terrace Centre (formerly Arc Light Centre)
Purpose of Report: To
consider approval for the purchase of Robinson Court from York
Housing Association (YHA) and to buy out YHA from their long term
lease from the Council of the Union Terrace Centre.
Members will be asked
1) agree to the purchase of Robinson Court as outlined in the report.
2) agree to buy YHA out of their long term lease of the Union Terrace Centre.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Cabinet Decision - a 'Key Issue' - decision leading to savings or expenditure of £500,000 or above;
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: Guildhall Ward;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 02/07/2018
Anticipated restriction: Part exempt - View reasons
Explanation of anticipated restriction:
Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particualr person (including the authority holding that information)
Decision due: 30/08/18 by Executive
Lead member: Executive Leader (incorporating Finance & Performance)
Lead director: Corporate Director of Economy and Place
Department: Directorate of Economy and Place
Contact: Tim Bradley Tel No. 01904 553355 Email: email@example.com.
Consultation event prior to commissioning.
Homeless Strategy consultation to inform the 2018-2023 strategy.
Consultees: Yorkshire Housing Association, Changing Lives (service provider), stakeholders and homelessness services.
Making Representations: Please contact the report author for further details.
- 31/08/2018 - The Proposed Purchase of Robinson Court and the Union Terrace Centre (formerly the Arc Light Centre)
- 30/08/2018 - Executive The Proposed Purchase of Robinson Court and the Union Terrace Centre (formerly the Arc Light Centre) 30/08/2018
- The Proposed Purchase of Robinson Court and the Union Terrace Centre