Library Services Procurement
Purpose of Report: This report seeks authority to initiate the procurement process for the operation of the Council’s library and archives service.
The Executive will be asked to:
• Note the outcome of the consultation conducted between November 2017 and February 2018;
• Agree the key elements of the services specification for the new contract;
• Agree the financial envelope for the contract;
• Agree the process by which:
(i) the procurement framework will be developed and
(ii) the contract awarded at the end of the process.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Cabinet Decision - a 'Key Issue' - decision leading to savings or expenditure of £500,000 or above;
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 19/02/2018
Decision due: 21/06/18 by Executive
Lead member: Executive Member for Culture, Leisure & Tourism
Lead director: Corporate Director of Children, Education and Communities
Department: Directorate of Children, Education and Communities
Contact: Charlie Croft, Assistant Director Communities and Equalities 01904 553371 Email: email@example.com.
- 21/06/2018 - Executive The Library and Archives Service: Procurement of Operator 21/06/2018
- Library Services Procurement