York Outer Ring Road Improvements – Approach to Delivery
Purpose of Report: The
purpose of this report is to brief the Executive about the
development work on the proposed York Outer Ring Road Improvements
and the approach to managing this project. The report informs
Executive about current activity leading to design, purchase of
land and construction over the coming five years.
Executive is asked to:
· Delegate powers to the Executive Member for the purposes of approving consultation with residents, purchase of land, phasing of works and acceptance of tenders.
· Approve the making of a Compulsory Purchase Order if required.
· Delegate powers to the Corporate Director of Economy and Place for the purposes of negotiating land purchase and rights over land.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Cabinet Decision - a 'Key Issue' - decision leading to savings or expenditure of £500,000 or above;
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: Haxby and Wigginton Ward; Huntington and New Earswick Ward; Rawcliffe and Clifton Without; Rural West York Ward; Strensall Ward;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 30/05/2017
Decision due: 13/07/17 by Executive
Lead member: Executive Member for Transport and Planning
Lead director: Corporate Director of Economy and Place
Department: Directorate of Economy and Place
Contact: Tony Clarke Tel No. 01904 551084 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Project Manager Gary Frost on
tel no. 01904 551084; email: email@example.com for further
Making Representations: Please contact Project Manager Gary Frost on tel no. 01904 551084; email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- 13/07/2017 - Executive Proposed York Outer Ring Road Improvements – Approach to Delivery 13/07/2017
- York Outer Ring Road Improvements – Approach to Delivery