Building a New City Centre Offer from Sycamore House
Purpose of Report: The report provides an update to the Executive Member for Adult Social Care and Health and the Executive Member for Education, Children and Young People on proposals for building a new city centre offer for services delivered from Sycamore House. With a focus on emotional health and wellbeing, it advises of a new model for delivering services for Young People and Adults and provides a city centre offer for Young People in York.
The report will seek a decision on accepting the Department of Health Capital grant funding for the Safehaven Project and seek to accommodate third sector partners in the building as part of the model.
[This item was previously titled “Delivery of Mental Health Services in York – Sycamore House and as this report was for information only and no decision was required by the Executive it was agreed that an Executive report was not applicable so the item was briefly withdrawn]
It was then agreed that this item should be considered at an Executive Member for Adult Social Care and Health Decision Session on 5 December 2016 in consultation with the Executive Member for Education, Children and Young People.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 03/10/2016
Level of Risk: 04-08 Regular monitoring required;
Decision due: 05/12/16 by Executive Member for Adult Social Care and Health
Lead member: Councillor Stuart Rawlings, Deputy Leader of the Conservative Group email@example.com, Councillor Carol Runciman firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead director: Corporate Director of Health, Housing and Adult Social Care
Department: Directorate of Health, Housing and Adult Social Care
Contact: Gary Brittain, Head of Commissioning and Contracts Email: email@example.com 01904 554099.
· Vale of York Clinical Commissioning Group – Discover Engagement Event
· Tees Esk and Wear Valley NHS Trust – Rehabilitation and Recovery Workshop
· Safe Haven – Project group which includes experts by experience and customers
· Mental Health customers
· Experts by Experience
· Partners from Vale of York CCG, Partnership Commissioning Unit and Tees Esk and Wear Valley NHS Trust
· Voluntary and Community Sector partners
Making Representations: Contact report author
- 05/12/2016 - Building a new city centre offer from Sycamore House
- 05/12/2016 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Adult Social Care and Public Health Building a new city centre offer from Sycamore House 05/12/2016
- Delivery of Mental Health Services – Sycamore House