Development of the Yor-Wellbeing Service
Purpose of Report: To describe the proposals for the development of
the Yor-Wellbeing Service ensuring the
legacy of physical activity and sport, Health, Exercise, Activity
and Lifestyle (HEAL), stop smoking service continues and the
development of the service to include NHS Health Checks and
capacity building for professionals and communities.
The Executive Member is asked to:
• Note the proposals for the development of the Yor-Wellbeing Service.
• Agree the priorities for the Yor-Wellbeing Service in response government policy and the new operating model of the local authority.
• Support the ongoing operation of community asset based approaches to develop individual and community resilience.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 28/06/2016
Decision due: 25/07/16 by Executive Member for Adult Social Care and Health
Lead member: Executive Member for Adult Social Care and Health
Lead director: Director of Public Health
Department: Directorate of Communities & Neighbourhoods
Contact: Marion Gibbon Email: email@example.com 01904 552095.
Proposals have been discussed with staff, the
and internal partners.
- 25/07/2016 - Yor-Wellbeing Service (Integrated Wellness Service)
- 25/07/2016 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Health and Adult Social Care Yor-Wellbeing Service (Integrated Wellness Service) 25/07/2016