Improving York's Parks and Gardens
Purpose of Report: This report provides an overview of work to improve York’s parks and gardens. It covers:
· The work of the Council’s Environmental Community Officers in supporting community schemes
· Use of the £50k fund to support local environmental projects approved in May 2016
· Progress with the allocation of Section 106 funds following the introduction of new monitoring arrangements for Open Space Section 106 Funds in January 2016
The Executive Member will be asked to approve the plans and agree updated priorities for future use of funding.
This item was originally scheduled for the Executive Member for Culture, Leisure & Tourism Decision Session on 21 November 2016. It was subsequently deferred and has now been further deferred to the meeting on 10 April 2017 to allow time to evaluate proposals received from the voluntary sector.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 20/06/2016
Decision due: 18/04/17 by Executive Member for Culture, Leisure & Tourism
Lead member: Executive Member for Culture, Leisure & Tourism
Lead director: Director of Communities & Neighbourhoods
Contact: Dave Meigh Email: email@example.com 01904 553386.
Contact report author
Making Representations: Contact report author
- 18/04/2017 - Improving York's Parks and Gardens
- 18/04/2017 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Culture, Leisure and Communities Improving York's Parks and Gardens 18/04/2017