Holiday Pay & Overtime - A Further Report
Purpose of Report: To present Members with a report on the options for meeting associated liabilities.
Members are asked to: Consider the options in relation to holiday pay and overtime payments.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 16/11/2015
Explanation of anticipated restriction:
This report may contain an annex that may be considered in private as it contains Exempt Information as described in Paragraph 4 and 5 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 (as amended) in that the information relates to:
• (Paragraph 4) any consultations or negotiations, or contemplated consultations or negotiations, in connection with any labour relations matter arising between the authority or a Minister of the Crown.
• (Paragraph 5) employees of, or office holders under the authority and in respect of which a claim to legal professional privilege could be maintained in legal proceedings.
Level of Risk: 04-08 Regular monitoring required;
Decision due: 15/12/15 by Executive
Lead member: Executive Member for Finance & Performance
Lead director: Corporate Director of Customer and Corporate Services
Department: Directorate of Customer and Corporate Services
- 15/12/2015 - Holiday Pay & Overtime - A Further Report
- 15/12/2015 - Executive Holiday Pay & Overtime - A Further Report 15/12/2015
- Holiday Pay & Overtime - A Further Report