Coppergate Traffic Regulation Order
Purpose of Report: To
update Members about the Review Decision of the Chief Adjudicator
to the Traffic Penalty Tribunal (TPT) regarding civil enforcement
of the Coppergate Traffic Regulation
Order by way of camera, and to make recommendations as to the way
Members are asked to:-
1. Determine how the Council wishes to respond to the Chief Adjudicator's decision.
2. Determine how the Council wishes to control traffic on Coppergate in the future.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Be significant in terms of its effects on communities;
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: Guildhall Ward;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 29/06/2015
Decision due: 30/07/15 by Executive
Lead member: Executive Member for Transport and Planning
Lead director: Corporate Director of Customer and Corporate Services
Department: Directorate of Customer and Corporate Services
Contact: Neil Ferris, Corporate Director of Economy and Place Tel No. 01904 551448 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01904 55 1448.
Contact report author
Making Representations: Contac report author
- 30/07/2015 - Coppergate Traffic Regulation Order Report
- 30/07/2015 - Executive Coppergate Traffic Regulation Order Report 30/07/2015
- Coppergate Traffic Regulation Order