The Future of the Burnholme College site
Purpose of Report: To set out responses to the
public consultation on the future options for the Burnholme College
site when the school closes in the summer and will put forward
plans to develop the site as a Health and Community Hub.
Members are asked to:
· Note the results of the community consultation on future options for the Burnholme site
· Decide on the preferred option and;
· Agree the procurement of a development partner and delivery arrangements to take this forward.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Be significant in terms of its effects on communities;
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: Heworth Ward;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 29/05/2014
Implication: (All Implications);
Level of Risk: 04-08 Regular monitoring required;
Decision due: 01/07/14 by Executive
Lead member: Executive Member for Finance & Performance
Lead director: Corporate Director of Customer and Corporate Services
Department: Directorate of Customer and Corporate Services
Contact: Tracey Carter, Director Economy, Regeneration and Housing 01904 553419 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com.
Public Consultation already undertaken. Contact report author.
Local residents, local ward councillors,
existing users of the site, local schools, Osbaldwick Parish
Making Representations: Contact Report Author - Tracey Carter on 01904 553419 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 01/07/2014 - The Future of the Burnholme College site
- 01/07/2014 - Executive The Future of the Burnholme College site 01/07/2014
- The Future of the Burnholme College site