Consideration of representations received to the advertised R70 Residents Priority Parking Scheme for Kilburn Road, Alma Terrace and Alma Grove, Fishergate.
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport, Executive Member for Transport
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of Report: To ask the Executive Member for Transport to approve the officer recommendation to progress with implementation of restrictions on Kilburn Road and delay implementation of Alma Terrace/Alma Grove until the wider area has been advertised to also be included within R70.
i. Implement the advertised R70 scheme for Kilburn Road, Alma Grove, and Alma Terrace;
ii. Advertisement for the inclusion of Frances Street, Ambrose Street, Holly Terrace, Carey Street and Wenlock Terrace within the R70 residents parking area be implemented.
Reason: To provide the improved parking provision for residents of Kilburn Road, Alma Grove, and Alma Terrace, in line with the majority preferences received within the consultation and limited objections submitted to the advertised proposals from the nearby area. As well as allowing consultation to take place with the wider area regarding inclusion into the R70 scheme.
Report author: Annemarie Howarth
Publication date: 19/04/2022
Date of decision: 19/04/2022
Decided at meeting: 19/04/2022 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport
Effective from: 22/04/2022
- Exec Member Decision R70 representations_DRAFT PDF 215 KB View as HTML (1) 60 KB
- Annex A - R70 Kilburn Road to implement PDF 798 KB
- Annex A1 - R70 extended area to be advertised PDF 974 KB
- Annex A2 - Proposed limited waiting parking bays PDF 700 KB
- Annex B - advertised R70 ResPark area PDF 1 MB
- Annex D - advertised proposal PDF 324 KB
- Annex E - Kilburn & Edgeware Road comments PDF 237 KB
- Annex F - Alma Gr & Alma Tr support comments PDF 298 KB
- Annex G - Alma Terrace & Grove objections PDF 31 KB
- Annex H - Frances Street objections PDF 343 KB
- Annex I Ambrose Street objections PDF 329 KB
- Annex J - Carey Street objections PDF 144 KB
- Annex K - Holly Terrace representations PDF 235 KB
- Annex L - Wenlock Terrace objections.docx PDF 17 KB