Economic Strategy Progress Update
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Economy and Strategic Planning, Executive Member for Economy and Strategic Planning
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of Report: To update the Executive Member on work taking
place to develop a new Economic Strategy for York. This will
include analysis of findings from the Council’s Our Big
Conversation engagement activity with residents and businesses
which took place during July 2021, and emerging thinking on the
The Executive Member will be asked to note the content of the report.
i. That the contents of the report be noted.
ii. That Executive Member’s comments on engagement findings, the draft economic evidence base and headline commitments for a new, inclusive Economic Strategy be noted and minuted.
Reason: To support the development of a new, inclusive Economic Strategy for York.
Report author: Simon Brereton
Publication date: 20/10/2021
Date of decision: 20/10/2021
Effective from: 23/10/2021
- Economic Strategy Update October 21 PDF 260 KB View as HTML (1) 64 KB
- Annex 1 Our Big Conversation key findings summary report PDF 861 KB
- Annex 2 CAY Client Survey summary report PDF 612 KB
- Annex 3 York Economic Evidence Base PDF 2 MB
- Annex 4 Towards a new Economic Strategy Headline Commitments PDF 487 KB