Application for Community Right to Bid under the Localism Act 2011
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Finance and Performance, Executive Member for Finance and Performance
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Purpose of Report: To present an application to list The Jubilee
Hotel, Balfour Street, York as an asset of community value.
The Executive Member will be asked to make a decision on whether the above property should be added to the list of assets of community value.
This item has now been deferred to 14 June 2021 to allow for further consideration of the decision making process of non-urgent items while social distancing remains in place.
Resolved: That The Jubilee Hotel Public House, Balfour Street, York, be listed as an Asset of Community Value (ACV).
Reason: To ensure the Council meets its legislative requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and promotes community access to community facilities.
Report author: Tim Bradley
Publication date: 14/06/2021
Date of decision: 14/06/2021
Decided at meeting: 14/06/2021 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Finance and Performance
- Executive Member Decision Session Report May 2021 - final PDF 347 KB View as HTML (1) 58 KB
- Annex 1 - Assets of Community Value Jubilee Pub March 2021 - nomination form PDF 138 KB
- Annex 1 - Additional Information nomination form PDF 199 KB
- Annex 1 - BoundaryClose 2021 PDF 145 KB
- Annex 1 - BoundaryFar 2021 PDF 158 KB
- Annex 2 - Owners Response ACV application April 2021 PDF 844 KB
- Annex 3 Current list of Assets of Community Value June 2021 PDF 111 KB View as HTML (7) 14 KB