Heslington Neighbourhood Plan - Examiner’s Report
Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Purpose of Report: To inform the Executive of the recommendations
made in the Examiner’s Report and to explain the
Council’s response to these and to gain approval of the
subsequent Decision Statement to allow the Neighbourhood Plan to
proceed to Referendum.
The Executive will be asked to approve the proposed modifications recommended in the Examiner’s Report and the Council’s Decision Statement to allow the Heslington Neighbourhood Plan to proceed to Referendum.
Resolved: That consideration of this item be deferred until September 2021.
Reason: To allow time for Heslington Parish Council to consider the matters raised by the Examiner.
Report author: Anna Pawson
Publication date: 21/05/2021
Date of decision: 20/05/2021
Decided at meeting: 20/05/2021 - Executive
- 1. Heslington NP Executive 20-5-2021 FINAL PDF 508 KB View as HTML (1) 90 KB
- 2. Annex A - Heslington Parish NP - Examiner's Final Report 24.03.2021 PDF 854 KB
- 3. Annex B Decision Statement FINAL PDF 535 KB
- 4. Annex C - HPNP SUBMISSION VERSION. PDF 5 MB
- 5. Annex D Better Decision Making tool for Heslington NP Exec 20.05.2021 PDF 530 KB