Huntington Neighbourhood Plan - Examiner's Report
Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of Report: To inform Members of the recommendations made in
the Examiner’s Report and the outcome of the Regulation 17A
(2) consultation and to explain the Council’s response to
these and to gain approval of the subsequent Decision Statement to
allow the Neighbourhood Plan to proceed to Referendum.
The Executive will be asked to approve the Proposed Modifications recommended in the Examiner’s Report, through the Regulation 17A (2) consultation and the Council’s Decision Statement to allow the Huntington Neighbourhood Plan to proceed to Referendum.
Resolved: (i) That the Examiner’s modifications, the Examiner’s consequential minor modifications and the proposed additional Green Belt modifications to the Huntington Neighbourhood Plan, as annexed to the report, be approved.
(ii) That it be agreed that, subject to those modifications, the Plan meets the Basic Conditions and other legislative requirements.
(iii) That the Plan, as amended, proceed to a local referendum based on the geographic boundary of the parish of Huntington, as recommended by the Examiner.
(iv) That the Decision Statement at Annex D be approved and published on the City of York Council website.
Reason: To allow the Plan to progress in line with neighbourhood planning legislation.
Report author: Anna Pawson
Publication date: 19/03/2021
Date of decision: 18/03/2021
Decided at meeting: 18/03/2021 - Executive
Effective from: 23/03/2021
- 1. Huntington NP Executive 18-03-2021 FINAL PDF 534 KB View as HTML (1) 107 KB
- 2. Annex A - Huntington NP Examiners Report Feb 2020 PDF 825 KB
- 3. (colour) Annex B - Consultation on Proposed Green Belt Modifications PDF 1 MB
- 4. Annex C Consultation summary PDF 219 KB
- 5. Annex D - Decision Statement FINAL PDF 610 KB
- 6. Annex E - Huntington NP Submission PDF 5 MB
- Annex F Better Decision Making tool for Huntington NP PDF 529 KB