Resident Parking Consultation for Broadway West and Westfield Drive
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport, Executive Member for Transport
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of the Report: To consider the results of a reconsultation with Residents of Broadway West and
Westfield Drive about extending the adjacent R63 zone into their
What will the reports ask the Executive Member to do: To consider the results of the consultation and any comments received and decide the way forward from options given within the report.
i. To initiate the legal procedure to amend the Traffic Regulation Order to include Broadway West in the R63 Resident Parking Area. To operate 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute parking allowance for non-permit holders.
ii. No further action to be taken for Westfield Drive.
Reason: This is the preferred options of the majority of residents who replied to the consultation.
Report author: Sue Gill
Publication date: 09/02/2021
Date of decision: 09/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 09/02/2021 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport
Effective from: 12/02/2021
- Resident Parking Consultation for Broadway West and Westfield Drive report PDF 248 KB View as HTML (1) 59 KB
- Annex A Consultation Documentation PDF 751 KB View as HTML (2) 27 KB
- Annex B Consultation Results PDF 326 KB
- Annex C Comments received within the consultation process PDF 144 KB View as HTML (4) 43 KB
- Annex D Recommended Option PDF 306 KB
- Annex D- Private Driveways Highlighted Plan PDF 495 KB