Directorate of Economy & Place Transport Capital Programme - 2020/21 Consolidated Report
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport, Executive Member for Transport
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of report addition of carryover funding from 2019/20 into
the 2020/21 EAP capital programme, and amendments to scheme
allocations where required to reflect latest cost estimates and
The Executive Member is asked to approve the carryover schemes and funding from the 2019/20 capital programme, and amend the current budget for the 2020/21 capital programme.
1) That the carryover schemes and adjustments set out in the report and annexes be approved.
2) That the increase to the 2020/21 Economy & Place Transport Capital Programme, subject to approval by the Executive be noted.
Reason: To implement the council’s transport strategy identified
in York’s third Local Transport Plan and the Council Priorities, and deliver schemes identified in the council’s Transport Programme.
Report author: Tony Clarke
Publication date: 11/08/2020
Date of decision: 11/08/2020
Decided at meeting: 11/08/2020 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport
Effective from: 14/08/2020
- Report PDF 333 KB
- Annex 1 - 2020/21 Transport Capital Programme Budgets PDF 13 KB
- Annex 2 - 2020/21 Transport Capital Programme Schemes PDF 160 KB
- Annex 3 - 2019/20 Transport Capital Programme Outturn PDF 13 KB
- Annex 4a - Emergency Active Travel Fund Tranche 1 Indicative Allocation Letter PDF 259 KB
- Annex 4b - Emergency Active Travel Fund Tranche 1 Indicative Allocations PDF 12 KB