Application for Community Right to Bid under the Localism Act 2011
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Finance and Performance, Executive Member for Finance and Performance
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Purpose of report to
present an application to list The Murton Arms Public House,
Murton, York as an asset of community value.
The Executive Member will be asked to make a decision on whether the above listed property should be added to the list of assets of community value.
Please note this item has been withdrawn from the forward plan as it will be considered as part of the Applications for Community Right to Bid under the Localism Act 2011 report that will be considered at the Executive Member Finance and Performance Decision Session 24 July 2020.
i. The Murton Arms (formerly The Bay Horse), Main
Street, Murton, York, was listed as an Asset of Community Value (ACV).
ii. The New Earswick & District Indoor Bowls Club, Huntington Road, Huntington, York, was listed as an Asset of Community Value (ACV).
Reason: To ensure the Council meets its legislative requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and promotes community access to community facilities.
Report author: Tim Bradley
Publication date: 28/07/2020
Date of decision: 24/07/2020
Decided at meeting: 24/07/2020 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Finance and Performance
- Application for Community Right to Bid under the Localism Act 2011 PDF 346 KB
- Annex 1 Murton Arms signed ACV form 28.02.2020 PDF 309 KB
- Annex 2 Murton Arms owners e mail and submission 19.05.20 PDF 334 KB
- Annex 3 ACV New Earswick 13 05 20 PDF 919 KB
- Annex 4 JRHT Objection to Asset Of Community Value nomination 15 May PDF 278 KB
- Annex 5 Current list of Assets of Community Value July 2020 PDF 112 KB