Walmgate Bar Traffic Signal Refurbishment
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of report: To seek approval for the proposed alterations to
the Walmgate Bar traffic signal
The Executive Member will be asked to approve the option presented.
Resolved: That Option 1 be agreed – to approve the proposed preliminary junction layout shown in Annex B to the report.
Reason: To mitigate the risk of failure of the junctions signal equipment.
Report author: Christian Wood
Publication date: 15/11/2018
Date of decision: 15/11/2018
Decided at meeting: 15/11/2018 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport
Effective from: 20/11/2018
- Report PDF 159 KB
- Annex A - Walmgate Bar - Consultation Distribution Summary PDF 111 KB
- Annex B - Proposed Layout PDF 820 KB
- Annex C - Superceded Consultation Layout PDF 852 KB
- Annex D - Summary of Consultation Replies PDF 137 KB
- Annex E - Discounted Option A PDF 793 KB
- Annex F - Discounted Option B PDF 789 KB
- Annex G - Discounted Option C PDF 798 KB
- Annex H - Discounted Option D PDF 802 KB