Public Rights of Way - Proposal to restrict public rights over an alleyway in Clifton Ward, York using Gating Order
Decision Maker: Corporate Director of Economy and Place
Decision status: Awaiting Implementation
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Authorisation is granted to make a Draft
Gating Order under Section 129A of the Highways Act 1980, to
restrict access along an alleyway between Fountayne Street and
Scaife Street, Holgate Ward.
Option 1 - This option would allow a Draft
Gating Order to be advertised and statutory consultation to be
Option 2 - This option would leave the alleyways open for use by the public and the incidents of crime and ASB are therefore likely to continue at their current level.
Option 2 was rejected.
Publication date: 02/10/2013
Date of decision: 26/09/2013
- OIC AD Decision Sheet 368 - 260913.docx PDF 76 KB
- OIC report-FSt-SSt-Clifton-Draft 2 - 26.09.13.docx PDF 89 KB
- Annex 4-ResidentsResponses-Clifton - 26.09.13.pdf PDF 94 KB
- Annex 1-Location PlanAlt Route-Clifton - 26.09.13.doc PDF 195 KB
- Annex 2-Legislation-Clifton - 26.09.13.docx PDF 54 KB
- Annex 3-CrimeASB-Clifton.docx PDF 532 KB