Proposed Admission Arrangements for Primary and Secondary Schools in York for September 2012
Decision Maker: Executive Member for Children & Young People's Services
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of report: The
CYC admissions policies and numbers to be admitted into primary and
secondary schools for the 2012-13 school year, for all Community
and Voluntary Controlled schools in the LA area. Arrangements must
be agreed by the statutory deadline of 15 April 2011 and published
by 01 May 2011. Resulting effects to be seen from September
The Executive Member is asked to: Approve the CYC admissions arrangements for September 2012.
RESOLVED: (i) That the City of York coordinated schemes and
admissions policies for primary and secondary schools for the 2012/13 academic year, as set out in Annexes C – I of the report, be approved.
(ii) That the proposed individual school maximum admission
limits for the academic year beginning in September 2012, as set out in Annexes A and B of the report, be approved1.
REASON: To meet the statutory requirements of the School Admissions
Code of Practice.
Report author: Jake Wood
Publication date: 12/04/2011
Date of decision: 12/04/2011
Effective from: 15/04/2011
- Report PDF 82 KB
- Annex A - List of Proposed Admission Limits 12-13 PDF 52 KB
- Annex B Technical Discussion. PDF 92 KB
- Annex C - Scheme1213CoordinatedSecondary PDF 64 KB
- Annex D - Scheme1213CoordinatedPrimary PDF 65 KB
- Annex E - Policy1213Primary PDF 57 KB
- Annex F - Policy1213Secondary PDF 54 KB
- Annex G - All Saints Policy 1213 2 PDF 238 KB
- Annex H Archbishop Holgates CE VA Admissions Policy 1213 PDF 161 KB
- Annex I - Manor CE VA Admissions Policy 1213 PDF 187 KB