Lawrence Street: Request to consider and advertise amendments required to the Traffic Regulation Order to facilitate Vita Student Accommodation development, planning reference 14/0204
Decision Maker: Corporate Director of Economy and Place
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Acting Director of City and Environmental
Services agreed the proposal to amend the Traffic Regulation Order
(TRO) to facilitate the highway changes agreed within the planning
process for the Vita Student Accommodation Development. Any
objections received are to be included within a report to be
considered by the Executive Member at a Decision Session. If no
objections are received the changes to be confirmed within the TRO
as required in line with development progress.
A. Advertise the proposal to amend the Traffic
Regulation Order to facilitate the highway changes agreed within
the planning process for the Vita Student Accommodation
Development. This is the recommendation option because it will
enable a better informed consultation.
B. Advertise the proposal to amend the Traffic Regulation Order for the South Side of the Carriageway only at this time. The proposal for the North Side could be deferred until development progress requires it.
Option B was rejected.
Publication date: 27/11/2015
Date of decision: 27/11/2015
- 013 Director Decision Sheet - Lawrence Street Request to consider and advertise amendments to TRO 271115.docx PDF 121 KB
- 013 Lawrence Street Director Decision Report 271115.docx PDF 100 KB
- 013 Annex A Lawrence Street.pdf PDF 162 KB
- 013 - Annex B Lawrence Street.pdf PDF 154 KB
- 013 - Annex C Lawrence Street.pdf PDF 63 KB
- 013 - Annex D 3183 SK001 01 F.pdf PDF 473 KB
- 013 - ANNEX E Councillor Comments Lawrence Street.doc PDF 138 KB