Active Travel Programme – Project Scope
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport, Executive Member for Transport
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of Report: A decision is required to confirm the scope of
projects within the Active Travel Programme. This report summarises
the key points of the current project scopes and seeks formal
approval to proceed on this basis
The Executive Member will be asked to approve the presented project scopes.
i. Approved the project outlines including the extension of the Acomb Road scheme to include the section from Beckfield Lane to Hebden Rise, with a number of individual changes to the documents detailed in the minutes. To delegate to the Director of Environment, Transport and Planning in consultation with the Executive Member further amendments to the outlines of the projects.
Reason: To enable officers to progress projects effectively within the Active Travel Programme.
ii. Agreed to delegate to the Director of Environment, Transport and Planning in consultation with Director of Governance and Chief Finance Officer the procurement of design resource for the ‘A19 Cycle Scheme’ and the A1237 section over the River Ouse’ scheme.
Reason: To support progress of the identified projects.
iii. Confirmed and approved the proposed prioritisation of projects within the programme.
Reason: To support the creation of more accurate programme timescales and allow more effective assignment of resource.
iv. Confirmed and approved the budget allocation follows the above prioritisation in decision iii. This approach being one that assigns funding to projects as and when the necessary feasibility information becomes available, rather than waiting for information on all projects within the programme.
Reason: To ensure an appropriate balance is reached between obtaining value for money and the expeditious delivery of schemes.
Report author: Christian Wood
Publication date: 15/02/2022
Date of decision: 14/02/2022
Decided at meeting: 14/02/2022 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport
Effective from: 17/02/2022
- EMDS Report - Active Travel Programme Project Scopes PDF 402 KB View as HTML (1) 76 KB
- Annex 1 - Active Travel Programme v4 PDF 170 KB
- Annex 2 - Project Outline - A19 Cycle Scheme - v1.3 20012022 PDF 293 KB View as HTML (3) 44 KB
- Annex 3 - Project Outline - Acomb Road Cycle Scheme - v1.3 02022022 PDF 273 KB View as HTML (4) 39 KB
- Annex 4 - Project Outline - University EW Campus Link - v1.0 19012022 PDF 269 KB View as HTML (5) 39 KB
- Annex 5 - Project Outline - ATP People Streets - v1.0 03022022 PDF 265 KB View as HTML (6) 31 KB
- Annex 6 - Project Outline - A1237 section over the River Ouse - v1.0 03022022 PDF 280 KB View as HTML (7) 31 KB
- Annex 7 - Project Outline - City Centre NS Cycle Route - v1.0 0302022 PDF 270 KB View as HTML (8) 38 KB
- Annex 8 - Project Outline - City Centre Bridges - v1.0 01022022 PDF 266 KB View as HTML (9) 30 KB
- Annex 9 - Project Outline - University Rd Minor Ped Works - v1.0 03022022 PDF 263 KB View as HTML (10) 26 KB
- Annex 10 - Project Outline - Hospital Flds Rd Cycle Scheme - v1.0 03022022 PDF 264 KB View as HTML (11) 27 KB
- Annex 11 - Project Outline - Tang Hall Lane Foss Islands Path - v1.0 03022022 PDF 268 KB View as HTML (12) 33 KB
- Annex 12 - Project Outline - Manor Lane Shipton Road Scheme - v1.0 03022022 PDF 268 KB View as HTML (13) 32 KB
- Annex 13 - Project Outline - Orbital Cycle Route at Lawrence St - v1 03022022 PDF 267 KB View as HTML (14) 34 KB
- Annex 14 - Project Outline - Wheldrake to Heslington - v1.0 02022022 PDF 274 KB View as HTML (15) 38 KB
- Annex 15 - Project Outline - Fishergate Gyratory P&C Scheme - v1 PDF 269 KB View as HTML (16) 36 KB
- Annex 16 - Project Outline - Fulford Road Frederick House - v1.0 03022022 PDF 360 KB View as HTML (17) 30 KB
- Annex 17 - Project Outline - St Georges Field Crossing - v1.0 03022022 PDF 263 KB View as HTML (18) 29 KB
- Annex 18 - Project Outline - Rougier St Tanners Moat Gap - v1.0 03022022 PDF 265 KB View as HTML (19) 31 KB
- Annex 19 - Project Outline - Skeldergate Cycle Improvements - v1.0 03022022 PDF 263 KB View as HTML (20) 28 KB
- Background Document 1 - EATF T2 Application Submitted Copy PDF 341 KB
- Background Document 2 - Cycling & Walking Prioritisation Report Director DS 070520 PDF 283 KB
- Background Document 3 - Cycling Walking Priori Report Annex A Director DS PDF 118 KB