Application for Community Right to Bid under the Localism Act 2011
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Finance and Performance, Executive Member for Finance and Performance
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of Report: To present the Executive Member with the Health & Safety 2020/2021outturn report from the Head of Health & Safety.
The Executive Member will be asked to note the report.
Resolved: That the application to list the Spread Eagle Public House, Walmgate, York as an Asset of Community Value (ACV) be postponed.
Reason: In order to consider the application at a later date.
Report author: Tim Bradley
Publication date: 13/09/2021
Date of decision: 13/09/2021
Decided at meeting: 13/09/2021 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Finance and Performance
Effective from: 16/09/2021
- Application for Community Right to Bid under the Localism Act 2011 Report PDF 309 KB View as HTML (1) 42 KB
- Annex 1 - Why the Spread Eagle is an Asset of Community Value PDF 87 KB
- Annex 1 - The Spread Eagle ACV Nomination Form PDF 164 KB
- Annex 1 - Spread Eagle Boundary Plan PDF 107 KB
- Annex1 - Spread Eagle - York - AVC - Signature Sheet 1 scanned PDF 29 KB
- Annex 1 -Spread Eagle - York - AVC - Signature Sheet 2 scanned PDF 25 KB
- Annex 1 - Spread Eagle - York - AVC - Signature Sheet 3 scanned PDF 45 KB
- Annex 2 Current list of Assets of Community Value September 2021 PDF 111 KB View as HTML (8) 14 KB
- Spread Eagle Walmgate York - ACV submissions on behalf of the freehold owner, SWL Property Ltd PDF 547 KB