Consideration of consultation results from Slingsby Grove, Royal Chase, Kensington Court, Regency Mews, 64-90A Tadcaster Road and St. Edwards Close following petitions being received requesting Residents’ Priority Parking
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport, Executive Member for Transport
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of Report: consider the results
and responses received from a recent Residents Parking consultation
and make a decision on the way forward from the options
The Executive will be asked to either grant approval for the proposed ResPark scheme to be formally advertised or take no further action dependent upon the results received.
i. Approval was given be given to take no further action towards the implementation of Residents Priority parking on Slingsby Grove, Royal Chase, Regency Mews, Kensington Court and 64-90A Tadcaster Road, and remove the consulted area from the Residents Parking waiting list.
Reason: 66% of the respondents from the above properties were against the proposed scheme.
ii. Approval was given to implement Residents Priority parking on St. Edwards Close with times of operation being 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Reason: 89% of respondents from St. Edwards Close were in
favour of the proposed scheme and the preferred times of operation were 24/7.
Report author: Geoff Holmes
Publication date: 12/05/2021
Date of decision: 11/05/2021
Decided at meeting: 11/05/2021 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport
Effective from: 14/05/2021
- Residents’ Priority Parking report PDF 557 KB View as HTML (1) 76 KB
- Annex A- Plan of Consultation Area PDF 117 KB
- Annex B- Cover Letter PDF 380 KB View as HTML (3) 15 KB
- Annex C- Questionnaire Sheet PDF 501 KB View as HTML (4) 11 KB
- Annex C- Respark Costs 2020-21 PDF 216 KB View as HTML (5) 29 KB
- Annex C- Respark info letter PDF 204 KB View as HTML (6) 19 KB
- Annex D- Business Permit Clarification Letter PDF 300 KB View as HTML (7) 17 KB
- Annex E- Consultation Results PDF 351 KB View as HTML (8) 79 KB