York Community Woodland delivery Pathway
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Environment and Climate Change, Executive Member for Environment and Climate Change
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Purpose of Report: To present details of the proposed woodland
design and creation pathway and project management/planning
arrangements to support it.
The Executive Member is asked to agree to the proposed delivery pathway, associated activities, and project plan.
i. Noted the progress made to date;
ii. Reviewed and approved the following:
a) Draft project initiation document (PID);
b) Draft project plan and key milestones;
c) Draft engagement framework and strategy;
d) Communications plan.
Reason: To create a new woodland for York which will help the city reach net zero carbon by 2030.
Report author: Paul McCabe
Publication date: 16/12/2020
Date of decision: 16/12/2020
- York Community Woodland Report PDF 378 KB View as HTML (1) 96 KB
- Annex 1 YCW Project Initiation Document EMDS PDF 625 KB
- Annex 2 YCW Risks Log EMDS.xlsx PDF 363 KB
- Annex 3 YCW Project Advisory Group Terms of Reference EMDS.docx PDF 406 KB
- Annex 4 YCW Project Plan EMDS PDF 558 KB
- Annex 5 YCW Communications Plan EMDS PDF 785 KB
- Annex 6 YCW draft Engagement Framework PDF 709 KB
- Annex 7 YCW draft engagement strategy EDMS PDF 310 KB
- Annex 8 YCW Site appraisal project brief EMDS PDF 434 KB
- Annex 9 YCW WRF Funding Streams EMDS PDF 141 KB