Consideration of Representations received in response to advertised amendments to the Traffic Regulation Order
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport, Executive Member for Transport
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of report to
consider objections and requested amendments received to previously
advertised proposals to amend the Traffic Regulation Order.
The Executive Member is asked to consider the original proposal and the representations received and make a decision from the options given, for e.g.
• Implement the proposals as advertised
• Uphold the objections and take no further action
• Amend the advertised proposal and implement a lesser restriction
Authorisation to advertise the proposals was given by the Executive Member for Transport on the 24 October 2019.
While we always aim for items to go onto the forward plan 28 days prior to a meeting however on this occasion this was not possible. For this item consultations took place just prior to Covid-19 and was scheduled to be considered at a Decision Session in April. Due to the number of objections received it was felt that that this report needed to be considered at the first available Executive Member for Transport Decision Session.
(i) That the recommended approach for each request, as identified in Annexes A, B,C, D, E, F, H, I, J, L, M, N, O, be approved.
(ii) Regarding Annex G, that option 2 of the officer’s report, to over-rule the objection and implement as advertised, be approved.
(iii) Regarding Annex K, that option 1 of the officer’s report be approved, including an additional request that Ward Members consult with residents regarding the implementation of a residents’ parking scheme (ResPark) in the area.
Reason: To ensure that appropriate changes are made to traffic restrictions to address concern raised.
Report author: Sue Gill
Publication date: 22/07/2020
Date of decision: 21/07/2020
Decided at meeting: 21/07/2020 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport
Effective from: 24/07/2020
- Report PDF 230 KB
- Annex A - Acomb Ward PDF 282 KB
- Annex B - Clifton Ward PDF 599 KB
- Annex B2A PDF 232 KB
- Annex C - Dringhouses and Woodthorpe Ward PDF 607 KB
- Annex C3A PDF 347 KB
- Annex C4A PDF 142 KB
- Annex D Fishergate Ward PDF 646 KB
- Annex E - Fulford Heslington Ward PDF 134 KB
- Annex F - Guildhall Ward PDF 310 KB
- Annex G - Haxby and Wigginton Ward PDF 160 KB
- Annex H - Heworth Without Ward PDF 264 KB
- Annex I - Holgate Ward PDF 376 KB
- Annex J - Hull Road Ward PDF 146 KB
- Annex K - Micklegate Ward PDF 183 KB
- Annex K2 PDF 151 KB
- Annex L - Osbaldwick Ward PDF 197 KB
- Annex M - Rawcliffe and Clifton Without Ward PDF 460 KB
- Annex N - Strensall Ward PDF 242 KB
- Annex O - Wheldrake Ward PDF 283 KB