Update of the Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Business Plan and Asset Management Strategy (AMS)
Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of Report: Set out the updated strategy to manage assets within the Housing Revenue account of current ambitions and the financial environment.
Members are asked to agree to the updated strategy.
Resolved: (i) That the revised HRA Business Plan (Annex A), financial projections (Annex B) and Asset Management Strategy (Annex C) be approved.
(ii) That it be noted that a separate ‘operating strategy’, outlining what Housing Services do, how they will do it, what they want to achieve and the financial framework for this, will be developed as part of their current change management plan.
Reason: So that the council has an updated business plan, asset management strategy for its housing stock and ‘operational strategy’ for the services it provides, all of which will be published.
Report author: Denis Southall
Publication date: 14/02/2020
Date of decision: 13/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 13/02/2020 - Executive
Effective from: 18/02/2020
- Report - Housing Revenue Account Business Plan and Asset Management Strategy update Executive 13.02.20 PDF 388 KB
- Annex A - HRA 30 year Business Plan 2019 PDF 650 KB
- Annex B - Business Plan finances 2019-20 onwards PDF 502 KB
- Annex C - Housing Asset Management Strategy and Action Plan PDF 642 KB
- Annex D HRA Business Plan and Asset Management Strategy Better Decision Making Tool PDF 524 KB