Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of Report: To
update Members on enforcement activity over 2015-16 and seek
approval of an updated policy.
Members will be asked to approve the new policy.
This item has been deferred from the meeting of the Executive on 31 August 2017, due to the amount of business for that meeting.
Resolved: That the report, and the changes proposed to the enforcement policies, be approved.
Reason: To provide oversight of the formal enforcement activity undertaken in 2016-17, including surveillance activity, and to introduce updated policies addressing current issues, and other administrative changes.
Report author: Matthew Boxall
Publication date: 29/09/2017
Date of decision: 28/09/2017
Decided at meeting: 28/09/2017 - Executive
Effective from: 03/10/2017
- Enforcement Policies PDF 172 KB
- Annex A - Summaries of Enforcement Action PDF 181 KB
- Annex B - Existing Enforcement Policy PDF 223 KB
- Annex C - Proposed Enforcement Policy PDF 264 KB
- Annex D - Existing Enforcement Policy PDF 162 KB
- Annex E -Proposed Enforcement Policy PDF 149 KB
- Annex F - Responses from Consultation PDF 166 KB
- Annex G - Better Decision Making Tool PDF 470 KB