Public Rights of Way - Proposal to restrict public rights over the alleyways between Barbican Road/Willis Street, Willis Street/Gordon Street and Gordon Street/Wolsley Street, Fishergate Ward, using Public Spaces Protection Order legislation
Decision Maker: Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport
Decision status: Decision Made
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose of Report: To
decide whether or not to seal and make operative the Draft Public
Spaces Protection Order.
The Executive Member is asked to make a decision based on the recommendations.
This item has been deferred to 12 November 2015 because officers are still awaiting final consultation details therefore are unable to make the necessary deadlines to meet the 15 October meeting.
Resolved: That the Executive Member:
Agreed to abandon the schemes.
Reason: Though the majority of respondents are in favour of the Alleygating scheme, the results of the waste collection consultation have shown that changing collections could be problematic.
Report author: Alison Newbould
Publication date: 13/11/2015
Date of decision: 12/11/2015
Decided at meeting: 12/11/2015 - Decision Session - Executive Member for Transport
Effective from: 17/11/2015
- Report PROW Fishergate PDF 216 KB
- PROW Annex 1 Fishergate Streets_ Draft PSPO v1 & Plans PDF 4 MB
- PROW Annex 2 Informal Consultation Responses-Fishergate Streets PDF 31 KB
- PROW Annex 3 CIA Fishergate Streets PDF 560 KB
- PROW Annex 4 Crime and ASB Statistics PDF 267 KB
- PROW Annex 5 Legislation and Guidance PDF 621 KB
- PROW Annex 6 Stat Consult Responses Fishergate Streets PDF 66 KB
- PROW Annex 7 Fishergate NEW PSPO wording PDF 176 KB
- PROW Annex 8 Fishergate Waste Consultation Responses PDF 20 KB