Monkgate Cycle Route
Decision Maker: Corporate Director of Economy and Place
Decision status: Awaiting Implementation
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Director approved the following:
(1) to extend the existing residents only parking bay on the north side of the street, in accordance with the two plans in Annex C.
(2) consult (after the election) on the removal of a parking space on the south side of the street to improve visibility for drivers emerging from the gated access near No 42, along with designating one extra parking bay on other side of the street with “guest house and multiple occupancy” status, all as per the plan in Annex D.
(3) consult (after the election) on the removal of a parking space on the south side of the street to improve visibility for drivers emerging from Agar Street, as per the plan in Annex E.
Option 1: Approve the removal of the parking
space near No 42 as shown on Annex A (i.e. as per Traffic
Regulation Order advertisement and consultation), with no
compensatory provision for the loss of one GM space.
Option 2: Approve further consultation on the removal of the parking space near No. 42 with the creation of a compensatory GM space on the north side of the street, all as shown on Annex D.
Option 3: Approve consultation on removing a parking space near the Agar Street junction, as shown in Annex E.
Option 4: Leave the existing TRO unchanged.
Option 1 and 4 were rejected.
Publication date: 23/04/2015
Date of decision: 21/04/2015
- Director Decision Sheet - DCS63 - Monkgate Cycle Route.docx PDF 85 KB
- Annex E 14 - Monkgate CR 210415.pdf PDF 76 KB
- Annex D 13 revised - Monkgate CR 210415.pdf PDF 92 KB
- Annex C (2) 12 - Monkgate CR 210415.pdf PDF 80 KB
- Annex C (1) 11 - Mongate CR 210415.pdf PDF 80 KB
- Annex B- Monkgate CR 210415.xlsx PDF 30 KB
- Director Decision - Monkgate Cycle Route 210415.docx PDF 80 KB