Public Rights of Way - Proposal to restrict public rights over alleyway next to substation in Cornlands Park, Cornlands Road (Westfield Ward)
Decision Maker: Corporate Director of Economy and Place
Decision status: Awaiting Implementation
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Director agreed Option 1 authorising the
making and advertising of a draft Public Spaces Protection Order
(PSPO) under Section 59 and 64 of the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime
and Policing Act 2014 to restrict public access along the above
alleyway therefore allowing statutory consultation to commence
after the Purdah period (mid May 2015).
Option 1 - Authorise the making and
advertising of a Draft PSPO for the current proposal, therefore
allowing statutory consultation to commence.
Option 2 - Do not authorise the making of a Draft PSPO.
Option 2 was rejected.
Publication date: 23/03/2015
Date of decision: 18/03/2015
- 180315 OIC Cornlands Road Park Final.docx PDF 132 KB
- 180315 Annex 2 Legislation and Guidance Cornlands.pdf PDF 166 KB
- 180315 Annex 3 Cornlands Road Park.pdf PDF 201 KB
- Annex 4 Pre-order con responses-Cornlands Rd Park.xlsx PDF 40 KB
- 180315 Annex 5 CIA Cornlands Road Park.docx PDF 379 KB
- OIC - PROW Cornlands Park, Cornlands Road (Westfield Ward) 190315.docx PDF 76 KB