Haxby Station – Update & Next Steps
Purpose of Report: An update on the progress of the Haxby Station project. This to include:
• results of the public consultation undertaken earlier in 2022;
• acceptance of additional £1.1m grant from government;
• advise on the application to the Levelling Up Fund regarding enhanced sustainable transport access to the station;
• advise on the next stages, including further commissioning of Network Rail; and seeking planning consent for construction (in principle) including procurement.
Decision due date for Executive changed from 15/09/2022 to 06/10/2022. Reason: To allow for sufficient time for full financial implications to be considered.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Decision Made
Wards affected: Haxby and Wigginton Ward;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 08/08/2022
Level of Risk: 04-08 Regular monitoring required;
Decision due: 06/10/22 by Executive
Lead member: Executive Member for Transport
Lead director: Corporate Director of Place
Department: Directorate of Place
Contact: Richard Holland Email: Richard.Holland@york.gov.uk.
Full public consultation undertaken for the
Haxby Station project in April/May 2022.
Equality Impact Assessment Completed?: To be completed.
- 06/10/2022 - Haxby Station – Update and Next Steps
- 06/10/2022 - Executive Haxby Station – Update and Next Steps 06/10/2022
- Haxby Station – Update & Next Steps